The Massacre Of Our Nations Children And Citizens-Residents As A Result Of Mass Shootings Should Not Continue To Be Tolerated By The U.S. Senate.
I’m of the opinion, that what is reported as coming from our State’s Senior U.S. Lindsey Graham— ” that his colleagues, (I assume, in the U.S. Senate), should further debate on the issue of Gun Control and reach a consensus of effect, and vote” emphasis added. Is of a good sign that our U.S. Senators are ready to move forward in an effort of ensuring the citizens-residents of our , socio-communal and economical society, welfare, health, safety and security.
It seems of times of urgency, for more Congressional Legislative action, as Mass Shooting Events within the socio-communal aspect of our Nation, seems to be of a more heighten incident level. It was reported through both major and local media outlets, on Tuesday May 24th,2022, That An 18 years of age gunman open fire at ” Robb Elementary School in Uvalde Texas killing 18 Elementary age children and several adults.”
It was reported that our Senior U.S Senator Lindsey Graham of himself The following Question :
” why someone would kill Elementary age children in school, shoot their own Grandmother?”
Given the above initial facts of questioning of this senseless mass shooting event, I’m Of The opinion that maybe it’s the result, of a communication breakdown, within the socio-communal aspect of society— this is to say, that surely there were marked signs observed by someone or more, seen of abnormal characteristic change in the perpetrator– of this Senseless mass shooting– demeanor, within his immediate social environment that was not reported and/or brushed of— Given The Lack of having an Legislative In-place to take an action of [ Deterrence] of the potential of imminent socio-communal threat and/or Harm.”
For, The beloved 18 Elementary school age children and several adults- ( Including, the Perpetrator’s Grandmother)- It’s to late ! However, we must now move forward in the Safeguarding of our generations to come–( yeah, including the generations of those whom want agree with I’m about to suggest)– For surely, it’s our responsibility to make efforts of ensuring the welfare, health, safety and security of our generations within the socio-communal aspects of our society– As result I’m going Express my Ideas just based of the initial facts of this event and for the future.
* The First thing that can be done under our Federal Gun Control Legislation is empower the Federal Courts with the authority to issue “Extreme Risk Protection Orders” of which may temporarily prevent a person-in-crisis from accessing a firearm. which will Allow the Courts to be able to issue Two Different types of orders for person reported of displaying extreme abnormal behavioral Charateristics within their immediate social environment.
(1). Enact a Federal Statute that authorize the Courts to issue temporary orders prohibiting dangerous from possessing or acquiring firearms.
(2). Enact a “Federal Warrant Statute” that authorize Federal Courts to issue orders permitting Law Enforcement to search and seize firearms of individuals reported Of displaying extreme abnormal Behavioral characteristics within their immediate social environment.
These ” Extreme Risk Protection Orders ” of the Courts must identify the citizens-residents of the socio-communal aspect of society, Of whom applied for an Extreme Risk Protection Orders, such as, Immediate Family members and household members( including dating and intimate partners), Public School Administrators and/or Public School District Administrators, Law Enforcement Agencies and/or Departments, And other Public Service Enitities.
* Enact a Federal “Emergency Ex Parte Order”, Of which would authorize a Federal Court, ( In Qualifying Emergency Circumstances), To issue an [immediate Order] based on probable Cause, that would prohibit a person who poses a danger within the socio-communal society, from possessing and/or acquiring firearms , as well as, require that person to surrender any firearm in his/her possession.
The Second Thing That can be done under the Federal Gun Control Act is to Enact an Federal Statute that would authorize the Establishment of “Homeland Security Federal-State ATF Multi-Jurisdictional Regional Hubs– for the sole purpose of Regulation, enforcement and Investigation of the illegal possession,purchase, sale, Distribution, Manufactoring, etc Involving Illegal Firearm Activity, and Eradication of continued occurrences of violence by use of Firearms Interstate Commerce Activity in the United States .
* Enact Federal Statute that ensures that Firearm [ Split Recievers] parts and devices are defined as Firearm assembly products, as to be regulated under the Federal Gun Control Act.
* Enact Federal Statute that ensures that Licensed Manufacturers of Firearm [ Split receiver] parts and devices are manufactured with Federal serial numbers, and require Federal background Checks for all Manufacturers, Licensed Firearm Dealers, and Importers, Employees,, or Represenatives, of Firearm split receiver Devices and parts Before the sale of said Devices and parts in Interstate Commerce in the United States.
* Enact a Federal Statute That increases the The present (20) years required maintaining Transaction Activity Log for Licensed Manufacturers, Licensed Firearm Dealers and importers– To maintaining a (40) Year Transaction Activity Log.
* Enactment of the [ Charleston loophole] Bill that would require a thirty( 30) Day waiting period for Background Checks to be conducted on Citizens-Residents purchasing Firearms from Licisensed Manufacturers, Dealers, Importers, employees, or Firearms Transaction Represenatives Involved In Interstate Firearms Transactions in the United States.
* Enactment Of Federal Statute to close loophole for unlicensed citizens-residents to possess in[ Private] and sale[ Online] Firearms in Interstate Commerce Wire Transactions.
* Enactment of Federal Statute Prohibiting Licesensed Firearms Manufacturers, Dealers and importers, and/or any of their employees, or Firearms Transaction Represenative, From The sell of any form ( Fully Automatic and/or Semi Automatic) Assault Rifles in Interstate Commerce Within The United States.
* Enact Federal Statute making it a Federal Offense for Citizens-Residents to possess a firearm without having gone through pre-clearence Federal purchaser’s background check in Interstate Commerce.
* Enact Federal Statute making it a Federal Offense for Citizens-Residents to possess and sell Firearms online without a Federal Authorized Firearms Dealers license in Interstate Commerce.
* Enact Federal Statute Making it a Federal Offense for Unlicensed Firearm dealers citizens-residents to possess and sell Firearms to citizens-residents convicted of an felony Offense in Interstate Commerce.
* Enact Federal Statute Prohibiting Licesensed Firearms Manufacturers , Dealers, Importers, and/or any of their Employees, or Firearms Transaction Represenatives from the selling of [ Split Reciever] Parts and devices to any Citizens-residents, Of which a Federal serial Number is not attached and recorded In Interstate Commerce.
* Enact Federal Statute making it an Federal Offense for Unlicensed citizens-residents to Possess Firearms with altered, parcel or obliterated serial numbers in Interstate Commerce in the United States.
* Enact Federal Statute making it a Federal Offense for an Unlicensed Citizens-Residents to possess and Sell stolen Firearms in Interstate Commerce in the United States.
All of the Aforementioned Ideas are of an effort of Deterrence of Both IIlegal Firearms Activity And Eradication Of Continued occurrences of violence by use of Firearms in our Nation’s Socio-communal aspects of society–‘ of an endeavor of assuring Citizens-residents Societial welfare, health, safety and security within the Territorial Boundaries Of The United States Of America.
Sincerely And Respectfully